Saturday, February 20, 2010

Black On Black Metal Core Scooter Wheels Black Metal Subgenres?

Black Metal Subgenres? - black on black metal core scooter wheels

I'm getting black metal. When I arrived, I found black metal, but I was not ready for the voice to sound hoarse, so that they are not really into it. I listened to metal for about a year or two, and you learn a little bit of everything, like, thrash, hard core, death, and Melo. Even a jacket patch itself. Anyway, my recent renaissance of black metal came when I met the band Satyricon. That's when things get rough. I love the volcano, now diabolical, and the carrion crow on a tombstone, but I heard that is not Black Metal is real and that older satyricon black metal is genuine. Well, I have heard, in fact, returned to their previous work. That was good, but I found it very boring and monotonous. (With all due respect to fans Satyricon) So I gave blahck new metal until I heard the voice of the eternal Son of the dark north. I was surprised, and I loved it. I asked the children of Northern Darkness CD Black convicted, and in the heart of winter, because I liked the songs on the CD. I have the disc sounds almost exactly like the Satyricon again on voting share, that people said it was not true black metal. I went back to some of the immortals previous album and thought it sounded different, like the old Satyricon, and I do not know. So I want to know what kind of Black Metal is it? Black Core? What are the subgenres of black metal? Because I love you and I want to know more bands with sounds, thank you and sorry for the long question!

5 comments:

╬ Wrath Of The Tyrant ╬ said...

Hey! Well, if what you Satyricon Dark Fortress as trying to have it was some comparisons with the two bands, I can not do much though. Id recommend her album Eidelon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArTvcL2Wz ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OU8Q3fOK ...

Now is the production and sex, and I love bands from Norway, especially the 2nd Wave BM, a typical feature of these bands poor. Here are some "BM bands true ':

Darkthrone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBwu83RR6 ...
Burzum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFCBdS5P ...
Mayhem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58o17dnB6 ...

Symphonic Black Metal:
Emperor
Limbonic Art
Carpathian Forest
Bal-Sagoth

Ambient Black Metal:
Wolves in the Throneroom
Leviathan
Blut Aus Nord
Xasthur

Blackened Death (it seems a bit harder)
Cyclone
Behemoth
Akercocke
Belphegor
Impaled Nazerene

Theres 100 of BM bands, steps wrong a few:

DeathsOmega Pell
Sigh
Dark Funeral
Absu
Spines
Enslaved

Check out some of the above on Youtube, and soon we will know what you want!

Baxter..... said...

You can listen to black metal gods Poison known.

BadBoy4l... said...

Awersome

Rawr!leo said...

screamo

Brad said...

Dimmu Borgir-Old

Post a Comment