Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unlock Alcatel Blogspot How Can I Unlock The Bluetooth On My Alcatel OT-S853?

How can I unlock the bluetooth on my alcatel OT-S853? - unlock alcatel blogspot

I have a Alcatel OT-S853, but the phone with other phones via Bluetooth can, yes, but only for headphones. I read in a forum that is a Java application that unlock the bluetooth on my phone and run it. If someone requests information on where to find the application, or if someone has, please reply to me and tell me, because I wanted a Bluetooth phone and lied to me shop where I bought the phone and this option is important for me to a phone. Thanks in advance

1 comment:

jennifer... said...

If you do this kind of question that returnd the phone or try their provider of call center and get help.

Post a Comment